Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the stipulations set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use, and all applicable laws and regulations. In addition, you are responsible for complying with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (either information or software) on the Sinfin website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This grant of permission is not a transfer of title and under this license you may not:
• Modify or copy the materials;
• Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or noncommercial);
• Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sinfin website;
• Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sinfin at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Sinfin website are provided “as is” and “as available”. Sinfin makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, Sinfin does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sinfin or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sinfin website, even if Sinfin or a Sinfin authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sinfin website could include technical, typographical, or photographical errors. Sinfin does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Sinfin may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Sinfin does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Sinfin has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sinfin of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Sinfin may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then existing version of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Sinfin website shall be governed by the laws of the Emirates of Dubai without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Sinfin wants to always ensure your complete satisfaction with the items. Credit card returns will be credited back to your card. Cash on Delivery order returns will be returned in Cash. In the event that an item you have ordered is unavailable, we will inform you by email as soon as possible and where payment has already been made, refunds will be credited back to the original payment card used for the transaction.
Sinfin offers customers various payment methods including credit card, debit card, Cash On Delivery, For iOS users, we also accept payments made through Apple Pay.
- Contact Us
Our Customer Care Team is available to answer questions about ordering, shipping, delivery, returns, as well as receiving general feedback about our website. Please head to the Contact us page or call us at +971 529 5584 39 between the office hours of 10:00am to 10:00pm (GMT+4), Sunday to Thursday and 2:00pm to 10pm (GMT+4), Friday and Saturday.
RETURNING THE PURCHASE
• Refunds on Cash On Delivery (COD) orders will be returned in cash.
• Credit Card returns will be credited back to your credit card.
• Value Added Tax (VAT) on the product purchased will be refunded.
• In the event that an item you have ordered is unavailable, we will inform you by email as soon as possible and, where payment has already been made, refunds will be credited back to the original payment card used for the transaction.
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES EXCLUSIONS
For hygiene purposes, the following items cannot be returned: wearable technology, nutrition products, swimwear, earplugs, goggles, swimming paddles/fins, sports bras, socks, gloves, shoe laces, insoles, bandages, hand wraps, towels, mats and other similar items. Products that come in sealed packaging cannot be returned.
• Returned items must be received within 14 days of receiving the full order. Any returns received after the mentioned period will not be processed and the goods will be returned to you, and the shipping cost will be charged to you.
• If you’ve placed an order with more than 1 item, you can only request a return once all the items from your order have been delivered to you.
• Return or exchange of items is only permissible once.
• Any additional items returned that were not included in the approved list of returned items will be sent back to the customer and the shipping cost will be charged to the customer.
• All items must be returned in one package.
• All items must be returned in their original packaging with all tags attached. Please ensure you include any belts and any designer packaging that may have been included. If in any case where the products have not been returned in their original state, used, etc. then the customer will have to pay for the shipping charges for the return. The customer will not be allowed to choose their means of shipping the products, it will be returned through the shipping company/companies we work with only.
• All items are quality checked before dispatching, however, if you receive a damaged or faulty item then please contact our customer care.
• You will receive an email to confirm that your return or exchange item(s) has been received and will process the refund.
• Returns, exchanges and refunds of products purchased online can be done through the processes mentioned above.
Please note that Sinfin reserves the right to refuse refunds or exchanges on items that are considered to be unfit for resale. Returns made outside of the 14-day time frame will not be accepted and sent back to you and the shipping cost will be charged to you.